Join us for the 2nd CMD Science Town Hall Meeting as we talk with Dr. Dean Burkin, Dr. Ana Ferreiro and Dr. Jim Collins about their CMD research funded by Cure CMD/SAM in 2009. This online (webex) and audio conference call will be moderated by Cure CMD Chairman, Anne Rutkowski, MD and Cure CMD SMAB Chairman, Carsten Bonnemann, MD. Each scientist will present research using power point slides for 5 minutes, followed by a 10 minutes Question & Answer session with the participants on line.
- Dr. Dean Burkin, PhD, University of Nevada: Discuss the Effect of Laminin 111 in Laminin Alpha 2 (Merosin) Deficient CMD
- Dr. Ana Ferreiro, MD, PhD, INSERM, France: Discuss the Effect of N-Acetylcysteine in SEPN 1 Related Myopathy (formerly Rigid Spine Muscular Dystrophy)
- Dr. Jim Collins, MD, PhD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center: Discuss Biomarker Discovery in Laminin Alpha 2 (Merosin) Deficient CMD and Collagen VI Myopathy
Topic: 2nd CMD Science Town Hall Meeting
Date: Saturday, March 19, 2011
Time: 9:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Meeting Number: 576 157 054
Meeting Password: curecmd
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://googleonline.webex.com/googleonline/j.php?ED=166019767&UID=1203035967&PW=NZjcxMDNjM2Nm&RT=MiM0
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: curecmd
4. Click “Join”.
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
Conference Call: POWWOWNOW, www.powwownow.com, Open Enhanced Access
PI N: 110569
1. Go to https://googleonline.webex.com/googleonline/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
You can contact me at: